slider

8/19/14

Maggie Holmes Design Team: Oh My Gosh

Oh my gosh.  Do you ever sit and look back through all of the old baby photos of your kids??  I did that the other day and literally got stuck at my computer for hours.  I thought my kids were still "babies", but looking back at those photos reminded me of just how quickly they are growing up.  Sigh...

But, all of those were not lost, because I managed to create a layout using one of the cutest photos of my sweet boy.  Geez....it feels like just yesterday he was standing on that couch looking out the window, drooling allllll over the place.  Sigh...again...


I kept my page rather simple, but did use lots of layers to contrasting patterns and colors.  The mint green diagonal stripe paper from the Styleboard collection is still one of my favorites.  I decided to play around with it a little and created a peek-a-boo section between the two diagonal papers.  I love how you can see the "love this" text paper between the two layers.



A simple embellishment cluster was the final touch to my page.  With a photo as cute as that little guy, you really don't need much more, right??




4 comments: