slider

2/17/15

Eight: A Mini Album


Sweet mini albums are just my fave!!  
My hubby and I are celebrating eight great years of marriage in a week, so I decided to put together a fun mini album of JUST US over the weekend.  Rarely do I make projects with myself, much less my husband.  Let's just say that he doesn't really love the camera!!  :)


I used Dear Lizzy's XOXO kit and I LOVE how it turned out!  I've really wanted the papers from her Serendipity collection for a while, so when she released this new kit, I was all over it!!  The pops of pink with the shiny gold make for such a fun album!!  I also added in some Serendipity pieces that were included in the Cirque kits over at Studio Calico!!  Those gold foil words are divine!!


So, that's my new favorite mini!!  :)
Do you remember to document relationships with people other than just your children??  I am going to make a conscious effort to include more of "us" in our books and pages!!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  
xoxo

10 comments: