slider

9/20/16

Seven


She is seven going on seventeen. And she cried the other day when I tried to check her out of school early to hang out together. So it begins, folks.  And because they grow up too fast, here are some fun facts about my sweet girl.


Nicknames: Anna Banana
Favorite color: Turquoise
Favorite animal: Guinea Pig
Favorite TV show: Star Darlings
Favorite movie: Alice in Wonderland
Favorite song: Can't Stop the Feeling
Favorite food: any breakfast food
Favorite drink: Shirley Temple
Favorite breakfast food: Everything
Favorite snack: Bowl of cereal
Favorite outfit: probably my fancy long skirts and tank tops
Favorite game: Wax museum 
Favorite toy: mermaid tale that I can swim in
Best friend: Bree, Grace and Charlotte
Favorite thing to do: dance and sing and gymnastics
Favorite thing to do outside: play with my friends
Favorite holiday: Halloween and Christmas
Something you take to bed at night: my three lovies
Favorite restaurant: Cafe Mom (that's mama cooking)
Where would you go on vacation: Bahamas
What do you want to be when you grow up: a famous gymnast





4 comments: